Silent Angel M1-2G Streamer / DAC
1 In stock
Audio Art Cable USA
Hi-Fi network music streamer with bulit-in Hi-Fi DAC & Headphone Amp to fulfill versatile audio applications. An excellent alternative for PC or laptop as a music player, all the designs are for Hi-Fi audio experience. More and more streaming services are publishing lossless format music, have you wondered why you can't hear the difference, it's because your PC is too busy processing other things in the meantime, but Munich M1 is solely built to function music, you'll hear a better sound quality via Munich M1.
Fan-less main board with specialized heat-sink and EMI absorber embedded to eliminate mechanical & electronic noise, to process lossless music and deliver to you. Equipped with AES/EBU, I2S, Coxial, USB Audio for digital audio; RCA (L+R) and 6.35 mm headphone jack for analog audio; 1000Mbps Ethernet works well with NAS(Network Attached Storage) and high-speed network streaming applications.
Expert Main Board Design:
- Fan-less cooling system with specialized heat-sink to lower 20˚C working temperature, and high-permeability EMI absober to remove any possible electronic interference.
Powerful Audio Processing System:
- Adopting CPU (4 Cores 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A72); DRAM (Low-noise DDR4); ROM (High-speed 32GB Flash), devoted to only processing lossless music data.
Power Use: 60W
6.35 mm headphone jack
- 1mW, THD+N : 0.0035%
- MAX: 375mW THD+N: 0.02%
- Max: 27.5mW, THD+N: 0.0015%
AES/EBU; I2S; Coxial
- Supports up to PCM 384KHz and DSD 5.6M (DSD128)
- Supports up to PCM 768KHz and DSD 11.2M (DSD256)
- 2Vrms THD+N : 0.00134 / 0.00164%
- Frequency response : 20Hz ~20KHz+- 0.5dB
- SNR : 108dB
- USB3.0*2, USB2.0*1 for extra storage
- M-IO, M-LINK for peripheral access
1000Mbps Ethernet Port
- works well with high-performance NAS(Network Attached Storage)
- connecting to Gigabit LAN port of a router or audio switch
- AAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD(DSF, DFF), WAV64, AIFF, CUE files, WMA, APE
- Gapless playback supported
- The M1T will transmit the signal to the DAC which supports MQA decoding.
MQA is supported only by connecting to the USB-audio port.
Mute LED*1; Power LED*1
Digital Output LED*2 (Light Yellow if it’s in DSD format); (Light Green if it’s in PCM format)
Dimensions: 6.11(W) inch x 1.99(H) inch x 4.34(D) inch
Weight: 2.21 lbs